วันอังคารที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

Review PS MasterClass Great Sale with Bonuses 4 U

Hi so Check it out! if you need graphic help or want to learn photoshop I'm recommending Photoshop masterclass right nowbecause even big businesses use vistuals to increase conversions. this is a wonderful, wonderful package80% off until January 22nd and you can make almost any website graphic that you need in less than 8 minutesit is two crash courses, 2 toool kit stemplates and 64,000 grafics freewith this course ok just in case you are wondering what I am talking about I love doing graphics but I'm a moron when it comes to using Photo Shopbut I tell you what Iused, bought this program, downloaded it and watched about half of the videos and then decided to try something then boy oh boy, does it work Now I used one of the graphics available in the packageand I took the pictureput my little text on it and then I put a little watermark just for me just in case sombody shares itthen I'll get ugh a little bit of wealth out of it but any way just to let you knowa normal person can use it you don't have to be an expert that is what it teached you an hour no 3 hours time if you watch all the videos provided and you go through everything what i like is that he teaches the common sense theory while doing it and shows you how to build up and do the layers and all that kind of stuff that always got me stuck and I don't know, it is worth it to go take a look at the video on the sales page where he explains what he is going to teach you If you need graphics for your websiteyour blogor for making videos ah ha ok?got it made now just to let you knowhow sneaky I am I put up some ads and loaded photos up to twitter and this is my twitter account and these are some of my tweets and it makes it really simple to make a video oh yeah, something I forgot this guy that teaches the course said about three years ago he was tutored by a Expert in PhotoShopand he said some of the shortcuts and tips that he gave him he gives you when you he teaches you say he makes a little 8 minute video to do one processif there are any short cuts or tips that he uses he tells you what they arewhat I am doingsince I'm old and have poor short term memeory is I just have a little book and I'm writing all my little photoshop shortcuts down in it because I can when I'm working and using it I can look at the card and use it so if saving money on graphics and doing your own because you can get them back so quick probably in less time to make one than it does to write up a spec sheet to order one somewhere anywaya great Sales, ends on the 22nd

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น