วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

BEYONCE PHOTOSHOP FAIL CS6 How To Make Event Party Flyer Logo CD Cover Graphic Design CC Adobe

what up doe beavers and clevears its ya boy chittlerling juiceand I'm back and we but continue to put down butforever madness cuz we live in the mad mad world in you know itman! Today we're going to be coveringBeyonce Photoshop fails been a whole lot to talk about her starting Photoshopherself trying to look skinny young beautiful Trying to stay beautifulwe will have our own version of beyonce photoshop failsparty flyers LETS GO!ADOBE PHOTOSHOP FLYERS Party Flyer design graphics tutorialalright fam this time to begin the stupiditybefore the stupidity starts needneed to downsize as video about8 minutes me carving out beyonce's butt!I needed noise add ratingwe gonna truncate this down to like thirty-secondsso sitback enjoy watch okay grease hounds up welcome back to the tutorialand we might do some strange real strange things truthfullya you may notice video more super duper fastask for my impatient youtubeclean plans members fromGerman patient man lookyou know the problem is we got a hundred billion trillion videos on YouTubeso you're trying to get the next when they travelkeep mandates training video anywayare trying to explain what's going onup keeper got two versionsthis is truncated retarded mammal version and I got a fullversion army really actor return itis more on march lane families about being stupid toyou gotta be stupid in my why becars life the sole sickeverybody is still sick you don't plan a waiterprocess the madness you won't be sick toon the term doing it okay so you see I gotta lovefolder shipping Shermandisco ball bloody you know I want from you mansable to should have saidprime on them she's a peachlook standard arm soyou may notice here I'm missing me and you knowafter i'd which you may notice that you note speakerspink that's because I'm using a compass keyspecifically Carlock on trains keep n imacontrast beautiful color contrast makeyour Meyer pop I decided tcolored the champagne bottles goldenhappy in a purse blue near speed contrast congress'small little happy candombleI mean wonder why I get so many brushesgo over to brush easy dot com anddownload memberships idea ma'am is that she was on you knowvacation this is actually this is the actual picture that she used forhome you know for hervery call call take vacation like to see the BKwhy we bpm polls on lololanywayis on the boat join her life afterInstagram and that's not enough she get to shrink her body partstrick your body parts boom you know keepwill witness you know we likenormal people we like you've got a little crazywhy whole causedhooker K the will want to be crazy roundRalph throw might bework runsarea all 10 okay I'm bout to put a CD backnot gonna watch the whole video don't don't want shortcut Kashmir pay slipinto trying to get to the border shotsdropped working video trying to rush over tofrom world star hip hop do thatokay so I'm sonow I'm worker departs I got a little tipsand things like that one thing I forget to doI'm let you know Africa I for GACto arm put the sparkles and shines inwhat do you call it you know flaresbut players on the video rhythmthe image really what a super duper that combines the middleso is coming along pretty goodno me and I didn't we have bad minutespretty good the idea the entire session in like 20minutes like that but you definitely want to watch the entire sessionfamily for the link behind its I only postthis for you rush me its gotta go to work in China watcherYouTube video before your work you are you looking at it down likeok it is beyond six minutes I'm going to check it out asonly six minutes I know we are doing from his nap talk too muchdo if I do me but nasa down in the Commons mandown haha not get your commenthim meanwas that the soundand don't be callin me datcrazy drunk maybe they'd be meancookin in her greasy pigeon Iarts art art so any all im sorryokay so what I'm doing right here he ismagical up teaching your magic trick great hereto make yancy namejuicy pappy stress Tracy shower nowme shower back during or no unless you watched it you know420 prominent video you gettime come on man are small largeinterested in Photoshop when you had time to watch itsaid somewhereI mean release it now I go somewhereI'm Liam are no sign is on his way back homeramona mmm first lawyou may not know sunny because you may have watch this video becausethe title see Beyonce washoe me Sonnywants to meet Sonny Boy who callyou will be hooked for life baby money is blurry loosepuppet you were ever meet in your lifea really feel like a lotta must be readisn't funny because sonnys be whatthe average person wall saying he speaks to troopshmm okay only get worklindsey is 8 this in San two minutes only gettwo min speak one minute at this point so anywayon let me say this are my last words he isfirst and foremost this is a truncated version if you canignore all of my talk armhopefully you learn from them if you want it tosit back and relax and just listen to me rant own about lifeand about make an arm really goodhigh-quality Photoshop arm Flyersand or DVD now watch 24 versionyes it is 20 work 20 to 25 minutesyes it is a scam long but I want you to keep this in mind and although I knowthat you tooyou know YouTube is a you know is you get a dopamine shopif ya know dopamine a job to look it up because dopamine is the newya gotta know what dopamine is locked in the housemanage wildlife right now because the internet is doing something to ourdopamine levelsokay is doing it you know is just doing it so just do some research on talk toyou about it laterbut anyway this is the end of the session here you see you know the entirethe you know poured out for yancyPhotoshop fails Tuesday July 24 Barbarawhat you need to actually watch tutorial so that you can really learnknow it talked in weeks sad it acts stupid like how we do that's just whatwe dothat's just what we do butarm the primary source of this websiteon a serious note is to try but is to train in acool small sorry I'm aren't and I'm gonna take up too much for your timejust think about fam I must sign out because I just don't want to take a pleatimebut if you really truly truly wanna learn really want to master these crampsthat Ithem home under my beltwith the college for the manTunisian lock Ian and watch the entire videofor now I wanna hold right no longerShauna Grant is our respect to time sourceI'm not gonna take two times what you do with your own timelearns massive on music videoanything like that make sure you subscribe subscribed on Clairmont don'tgo nowhere elseso scrappy first then go over to my homiesgo over to my other three and four got a lot of me as a get shirtchair I Z on my dad big bigI got a lot of people you know reason you know germ doing the musicarmor be connected andshortly brochure shortly surely withmy for sure people but been on like this because I'm notyou know your ima arm I let me thank them in a turmoila talk to a minute a 30 minutes many and armnon-plan compliant supsubscribe to have some fun byinto the next fan bro ham the

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น