วันอาทิตย์ที่ 18 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

Justin Bieber Calvin Klein SNL Spoof: Saturday Night Live's Kate McKinnon Photoshop Failure Parody

I'm a big boy nowThis tattooMade me say "owie" Im not supposed to drinkbut IdoMy pee pee is in thereLast night on Saturday Night Livethey parodied Justin Bieber's Calvin Klein commercial. It was very funny cause he had to stand on astoolto reach the model's height. He wasn't actually doing real push upBut the easy kind and at the end we discover hisunderwear is XXS. And in caseyou didn't know Justin Bieber was the latest victim of a photoshopping scandaljoining the ranks of Beyoncewith the warp tool. Uh, his biceps, andbulge and booty were shopped to look more manly. So what do you think of the Justin BieberCalvin Klein spoof on Saturday Night Livelet me know in the comments below and don't forget to tweet me@jldmorris on Twitter. Thanks for watching, and subscribe!Yo, my pee pee's in there

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น