วันอาทิตย์ที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

[UTAU Demo] bitcrushe [Ciúin Torann x REX]

Why are we depressing?Why are they smiling?Why are we grieving?Why are they smiling?Why are we struggling?Why are they smiling?Considering it's not a necessityFeelings make you explodeThey are being sadOur requestingWe are being happyTheir eyes are reflectingOne person's life above anotherGod's curse is all goodConsidering it's not a necessityFeeling will only...Kill K I L L Y O U I ' M C R U S H E R B I T E Y O UD I EWithin a colourful dreamThey have a fitting smileWe looked down on thatI WANNAKILLYOUMonochrome dobsFrom us come pulsing circlesFalling deeper and deeper into darknessWhy are we depressed?Why do they smile?Why do we grieve?Why only them?Why do we struggle?Why do they smile?Why do we lose?Why only them?Unsightly happinessShaking above one's headGood-for-nothing loveBecoming soberHere from our placeAnti-lesson tazerRethinking is okayFeeling will onlyKillK I L L Y O UI ' M C R U S H E R B I T E Y O UD I EK I L L Y O UI ' M C R U S H E RB I T E Y O UD I E Within a colourful dreamThey have a fitting smileWe looked down on thatIWANNAKILLYOUMonochrome dobs washing awayTearing downTheir black kill

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น