วันจันทร์ที่ 15 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Tuto Photoshop - An easy way to draw (VF + English sub )

Hi guys ! My name is Gabriel Amalric and I'm gonna show you my comic strip drawing method .I will talk about the line, the inking and then the colour-drawing.If you're not interrested in the first part, meet me at 4:20 to learn about colour-drawing method.let's begin with a pretty much structured character. Be careful about volumes of your character's body, it'll save you precious time.All right, this exemple of character's structure is not perfect........But l especially worked on the drawing's first intent.Thanks to it I'll be able to give my feelings to my drawing.For exemple : the character's body language or the way I boarded my picture.My first intent must lead me trough all the creative process.Well, let's begin the line. I take a brush which takes account of the stylus's pressure on my graphic tablet.This configuration is good to reproduce a real penIf you don't have this kind of brush, you can customize your own brush by pressing F5Then, I create a new layer over the sketch and draw my line.Sometimes tracing in one time is difficult. But do not panic, try harder until you're satisfied...or use the eraser to sculpt the line.Drawing this way will assure you a clean line contrarily to draw little strokes by little strokes.When It's over, I sculpt the line with the eraser.I keep thickness for hair and refine the line of the face, hands and clothes.Some graphic elements are easier to add over the character, like this hands-free kit.But I realized it wasn't integrated in the picture because of its too thin line.I make the character's line thiner and not the cellphone's line thicker. Thanks to it, the picture's reading is getting clearerIt's already inking time !I masked the sketch to only keep the clean line on my screen .I create a new layer for each of my picture's elements : the character and the car.I also could separate the hands-free kit from the character, but that's an illustration , so no need to over-cut my pictureI color my character and the car.And then I mask the layers.Now it's time to give the "comic strip's touch"I create a new layer named "black" to blacken some areas.It's very important to save some white areas to keep the picture readable and give light indications.Now, I'm ready to colour the picture.However, be careful to lock all the colour layers to not exceed the drawing aera. To do so, clic the squared icon on the layers manager's top.Well ! Let start the colour drawing. I'm searching for a satisfaying range of colours.During this process, I'm using the gradient tool to make the black area less rough.Finally, I find a suitable range of colours to which I add an exterior and a coloured light.It doesn't matter the coloured light be artificial, because it's here to make the viewer watch the left part of the picture.To make it work, I use a hot colour, contrasting with the predominant cold colour.That's it ! I completed my comic strip like illustration !I really hope you enjoyed this tutorial, I'll see you in my next videos !Subscribe !

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น